26 January 2012

WLOM - Part One


Be warned! This post contains a high amount of cheesy trash, face-fails and draaaaama! If you’re okay with that, read on. (: 

WLOM is a comic-strip illustrating the re-ordered (and slightly edited) lyrics of Nick Lachey’s song “What’s Left Of Me”. Because the file would be just too long I decided to split it into four parts.

You’re currently about to read part 1/4
Part One  
Part Two 
Part Three 

WLOM deals with Desmond suffering from the bleeding effect and slowly losing his mind, not being able to shut out the memories of his ancestors or remembering who he is anymore. 

 
I really wish I could link the song but I couldn’t find a proper version on youtube. So if you want to search for the song on your own, BE WARNED! There are some versions out there on the internet in which Nick’s voice sounds like he hasn’t gone through puberty yet… yuck! You’ll notice when you hear it. But I’d really encourage you to listen to the song while reading the comics to understand what kind of emotion I wanted to portray.