26 February 2012

Come Closer

Aaaah... finally... I went through hell with this picture... -
but then an angel of the Lord gripped my tight and raised me from perdition. 。◕‿◕。 



It's been so long since I started this picture and I don't even know what to say about it anymore. I remember I wanted to challenge myself and so I did - and failed. Don't get me wrong, it's not that I hate the picture but somehow I don't like it either. It's the first and only time you'll hear me saying that I like the background more than the part where the "action" is going on. Malik and Altair just seem so... stiff, out of place and somewhat lifeless. I loved the sketch, but not how it turned out.
I learned a lot while drawing this and most important; I learnt my limits. If I want to improve I have to take it one step at a time so I won't lose the fun I'm having drawing AC stuff. ♥

Enough grumble!  I somehow got the feeling that Malik is not too pleased being bossed around by Altair and I wonder how this will end...? ;D