04 October 2012

Back from the Dead with ACEO


I'm back guys! :D
In fact I didn't manage to get half the things done I initially wanted to accomplish during the semester break. But that's okay, because I had an awesome time nevertheless and met a bunch of extremely cool and lovely persons! It's been a rollercoaster-trip of hormones and emotions and I loved every minute I spent with my friends. ♥
But I did draw here and there a little bit the last couple of weeks... but mostly ACEO, what stands for "Art Cards, Editions and Originals". They are kind of artist trading cards and even have the same size; 3.5 by 2.5 inches (8,9 x 6,4cm) and I found joy in collecting and trading them.

I love, love, love, love the Avengers! Gnahhahsdh! Hulk! ♥ Even though I'm a bit ashamed of these cards... so old. >///<


 
I just randomly put those together, there are a lot of Ocs but also characters from existing series. They all have new owners and most of them were drawn on demand, according to my barter partners wishes. Maybe I'll upload some "free" cards soon and I'm also thinking about a little ACEO giveaway to celebrate the upcoming release of AC III. Who's as excited as me? :D

Oh yeah, before I forget... thank you, guys! Thanks to everyone who missed me, I love you...! ;A; ♥